Business Resources & Grants
1. Alberta Economic Dashboard - quick snapshot of current economic state and detailed important indicators for business
2. Alberta Innovation and Advanced Education - aligns economic development activities in the province with post-secondary education, entrepreneurship, industry training, research, and innovation.
3. BizPal - obtain specific business permitting and licensing information from a single source.
4. Business Link - business information and services for new and expanding Alberta businesses.
5. Community Futures Entre-Corp Business Development - is your first stop for all your business start up needs. Community Futures offer small business counseling, training and business plan development assistance. In addition, they offer small business loans up to $150,000 to aid in your business start-up.
For those requiring additional assistance, they also offer an 8-week Self-Employment Training Course. For more information on Community Futures Entre-Corp visit http://entre-corp.albertacf.com/ or call 403-528-2824.
For a complete online resource on the specifics of starting a business, consider Government of Canada's Business Start-Up Assistant.
INTEREST FREE LOAN PROGRAM!!! Please click here for more information on funding assistance for new start-up or expanding businesses.
6. Futurpreneur - financing options for young entrepreneurs (18 - 34 years old).
7. GRANTS - funding opportunities that support thriving communities and economic prosperity in Alberta.
8. Brooks & District Chamber of Commerce - provides networking and business development opportunities for the City of Brooks and County of Newell.
9. Brooks Women in Business - Supports and promotes all business women in Brooks and area. Gives women the opportunity to connect with other women in their community so that they can support each other, network, and grow their businesses together.
10. Invest in Alberta - all you need to know to invest in Alberta
11. Small Business Alberta - Alberta Small Business Resources is a directory of business resources for new and established entrepreneurs.
12. Working in Alberta - how to research job opportunities in your occupation in Alberta, as well as tips for job seekers and important details about workplace rights and responsibilities, employment standards and work-related resources.