Residential Land Sales
Here's your chance to build your dream home within a great neighbourhood in the City of Brooks. With these lots, you have the freedom to choose any builder and architect so long as the home design meets development standards.
Some key features of these lots include:
- Close proximity to the Brooks Golf Club, Brooks Regional Ball Park, Medicine Hat College Brooks Campus, the Brooks and District Museum and the Horticultural Centre.
- Proximity to Meadow Lake which features a water body, wildlife habitat, and an interconnected pathway.
- Located within an established residential neighbourhood.
- The following are the general selling guidelines for the residential lots of this subdivision:
- Ten percent (10%) deposit required at the time of the offer;
- All offers to purchase must be received on the City's standard Offer to Purchase form;
- The deposit shall be forfeited in the event of non-completion of the sale;
- Construction of a residence must be commenced within 12 months of the sale;
- Purchase price includes all servicing – electrical, natural gas, telephone paving, and street lighting;
- Offsite levies are included in the purchase price of the residential lots;
- Architectural and Landscaping Guidelines have been established for the subdivision; and
- Purchase price is plus GST.