To help protect you and your family against COVID-19, you should:
1. STAY AT HOME and away from others if you have any symptoms of COVID-19. Do not go to a doctors office or the hospital. Take the online assessment tool through Alberta Health and follow the recommendations.
2. Stay home as much as possible. Only leave your house if it's necessary. If you are going grocery shopping or to get other essential services/supplies, only send ONE adult - do not bring your entire household to a store or service agency.
3. If you are healthy and need to leave your home, practice “social distancing”. Keeping at least 2 metres distance between yourself and other people. Do not shake hands, hug, or come into ANY physical contact with people.
4. Avoid any an all gatherings of people that are not in your household.
5. Be extremely vigilant and use good hand hygiene practices, such as frequent hand washing.
6. Avoid touching your face, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
7. Clean and disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched.
8. Follow good respiratory hygiene; cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze (dispose of the used tissue immediately).
9. Have a household plan in case you, or someone in your household, is required to self-isolate. Be prepared and have a plan for how you will have groceries delivered, which rooms to use for those who may be sick, etc.