What does a membership or daily admission to the City of Brooks Recreation Facilities include?
- Any drop-in swim times and water fitness classes at the EID Aquatic Centre;
- Public skating and shinny at the Sparrow and Centennial Regional Arenas;
- The fitness centre, including cardio equipment, resistance training equipment and free weights;
- The indoor track at the Centennial Regional Arena;
- Drop-in gym times in the Cenovus Flexhall and field house for basketball, volleyball, badminton, pickleball, soccer, lacrosse and other dryland sports.
With a 1-month, 3-month or annual membership you also receive access to:
- A variety of fitness classes led by certified and enthusiastic instructors (registration required to guaranteed your spot; drop-in permitted if space available);
- The fitness centre during "members-only" times (9 pm to 10 pm Monday through Friday and 8 pm to 9 pm Saturday/Sunday).
Buy in Bulk and Save!
- Bulk passes are daily admissions that give you access to the amenities to the JBS Canada Centre and Centennial Regional Arena.
- Purchase 20-bulk drop-in passes and save off regular drop in admission. Whether you use them up in a month or a year, it doesn't matter – they never expire!
- They can be used to cover a portion of the cost for a drop-in fitness class (drop-in cost is $10).
Who doesn't love a good deal?! The first Tuesday of every month is "Toonie Tuesday".
Admission to the facility is only $2!
Youth Activation Pass Program (YAPP)
All students in grades 7, 8 and 9 in the City of Brooks and the County of Newell get free access to the City's recreation facilities! YAPP forms can be picked up at the JBS Canada Centre, school offices or downloaded and printed here: YAPP 2020-21 form
NEW for the 2019/2020 School Year - we are pleased to offer a one-time, 30% discount on memberships to all Grade 10 Students in the City of Brooks and County of Newell. This discount applies to 1-month, 3-month and annual memberships. YAPP Grad 2020-21 form
RATES & FEES
Please note that these fees are reviewed each year. Any changes to the Rates and Fees are approved by City Council and come into effect on August 1st of that year. The following fees are in effect August 1, 2019 through July 31, 2020.
Definition of Family: Family memberships include 4 people living in the same household with a maximum for 2 adults (over 18+ years old). *Proof of address may be required.
Additional Family Member: Additional children/youth under the age of 18 in the same family. For families with more than 2 children/youth.
One Month Membership
|Adult (18 and older)||$54.00|
|Senior (60 and older)||$44.00|
|Youth (8 through 17)||$37.00|
|Child (3 through 7)||$25.00|
|Infants (0 through 2)||Free|
|Family (up to 4 family members)||$110.00|
|Additional Family member||$11.50|
Three Month Membership
|Adult (18 and older)||$153.50|
|Senior (60 and older)||$126.00|
|Youth (8 through 17)||$105.00|
|Child (3 through 7)||$68.00|
|Infant (0 through 3)||Free|
|Family (up to 4 family members)||$300.00|
|Additional Family Member||$31.50|
|Adult (18 and older)||$553.00|
|Senior (60 and older)||$453.00|
|Youth (8 through 17)||$378.00|
|Child (3 through 7)||$245.00|
|Family (up to 4 family members)||$1,014.00|
|Additional Family Member||$106.50|