Criminal Record Checks
Basic Criminal Record Check or Vulnerable Sector Check
Call 403-794-4400 to provide your email for the application OR email your request at KBrooks@rcmp-grc.gc.ca
When requesting a Criminal Record Check
- You must live in the Brooks jurisdiction
- You must advise type of check you require: Employment, Volunteer, Immigration
- Specify the job title/position name of the Organization that requires the check
- When calling provide your email address
Application forms will be emailed to you to complete, follow the instruction in the email.
Fingerprints are NOT required, for this service request a Criminal Record Check.
Fees for Criminal Record Checks
Resident of Brooks – City Bylaw Fee $50.00
Additional $50.00 fee for Vulnerable Sector Verification
Non Resident – No Fee
Vulnerable Sector Verification - $50.00
Volunteer – free
Please note: Course acceptance, work, field or practicum placements do not qualify as volunteers
Civil Fingerprinting (Non-Criminal Matters)
Appointments Only Call 403 794 – 4400
- Canadian Citizenship
- Foreign Travel – Visas, U.S. Waivers, Border Crossing
- Name Change
- Record Suspensions
- Certified Criminal Record Checks
- Vulnerable Sector Verification
- Ink Fingerprints
Fees apply for some fingerprinting services.
To learn more about Criminal Record Checks visit: https://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/criminal-record-checks
The fine amount on violation tickets, notices of conviction and time to pay notices can be paid online. https://eservices.alberta.ca/fine-payments.html You may also pay a fine at any Registry Office or Courthouse in Alberta. Payments at courthouses can be made by cash, cheque (payable to the Government of Alberta), money order, credit card and Interac.