If your residential garbage bin has been missed, please click here to file a report or call 403-362-3146.
Common reasons for missed pickup:
- Bin was not set out by 7 a.m. on your collection day.
- We could not access your bin because it was improperly placed or blocked
- Unacceptable items were placed in your bin.
Get, Replace, or Fix a Bin
Residential garbage bins are the property of The City of Brooks and are assigned to homes rather than people. Please do not take your cart with you when you move.
To request a new bin, please call 403-362-3146.
Taking Care of Your Bins
You are responsible for taking care of your bins and keeping them clean.
Follow these steps to keep your bins clean:
- Sprinkle some baking soda at the bottom of your bins.
- Rinse the bin with a hose and pour the water onto grass/gravel, not down the storm drain.
Follow these steps to prevent bins from being taken/lost:
- Write your address on the side of your bins.
- Write down the serial number and keep it somewhere safe. This helps us identify your bins.
- Store your bins on your own property.